Tuesday 8 June 2010

Cosmetics On My Birthday List!

Yes that's right people, it's my 19th Birthday in no more than 60 hours!

(That's 2 and a half days, btw)

And there's a few products I'm really keen to get my hands on right now. For this post though, I'm just going to talk about one of them.





This is Clinique's Liquid Illuminator. It brightens, contures and highlights the face. In other words, it gives that
'Feeling fresh-as-a-Daisy, I just got 8 hours sleep'
effect.

At the moment I use Benefit's That Gal Primer.


That Gal is a very similar product, and, although gorgeous, isn't good value for money when used every day. I pay £20.50 for a product about the size of a lip stick(11ml), needless to say it doesn't go a long way. So I use it sparingly!

Clinique's Illuminating Lotion (30ml) costs £18, and I get OVER DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT FOR THE SAME MONEY I'd otherwise spend on Benefit's That Gal (£20.50 for 11ml).

That makes Clinique's Illuminating Lotion a brilliant investment pour moi, who is planning on using this stuff every day during summer as a substitute for tinted moisturiser.
I don't have to feel guilty about smearing this
dream cream...
all over my face.


Also, Clinique's Illuminating Lotion is oil-free so it won't block pores and give my skin that bumpy texture.

Wish me a Happy Birthday!

Much love,

Emma

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment