Wednesday 16 June 2010

Coralista...Guess who it's buy?

You may think, while reading this post,

Oh my days, this girl has an Obsession with Benefit make-up!


And you'd be absolutely right.

Because I do.

I went shopping today, again, and bought my latest Benefit product. It's called Coralista, and it's basically a blusher powder.

But it's a little more than that, of course. I said to the lady at the counter
"I don't want to commit to either a blusher or a bronzer. Each day I can switch between the two depending on my mood, so I need a product that can double up."


And so she recommended Coralista. It's a coral coloured blusher, as may be able to guess, and the lady said it can be applied over cheeks as a perk-me-up or over bronzed/tanned skin to compliment it.


Apparently, it's best to apply bronzer in a 3 shape starting at the hairline, moving across the brow line and sweeping along cheekbones.

Click here to view the product online!

Oh dear me... might I one day actually get to own the entire Benefit range?

Let me know what you think of my latest buy!

Much love,
Emma

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment