Monday 15 March 2010

Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo

Over the weekend (which was really good by the way) I had the same compliment from two different people at totally different times:

'I really like your hair colour!'
Thing is, I havn't had my roots done since December, so that makes that...about three months? What I use to keep it lovely is this:


I'm not one of those really excitable people when it comes to new beauty products. I'm such a pessimistic, I'll watch the adverts and go
'Hmm yeah, doubt it...'


But this weekend wasn't the only time people have complimented me on my colour. This little bottle of miracle solution costs £5.49 and the only place I know where to get it is Boots, but it's worth EVERY penny. (Even me, the poor student, tries my best to buy this stuff every so often to replace the old empty bottle.)


I would reaaally recommend it to any blonde that wants to keep her colour perfect over time!

Much love,

Emma xox

No comments:

Post a Comment