Sunday 21 March 2010

Just fashion

Wow! It's been a bit tricky getting these photos up and ready! But
a lovely sunny day
mean lots of lovely photos taken outside. So here we go:



(Squinting against the sun a bit)...

Here I am sporting my new Floral Print skirt, just £4 from Primark! The last few days I've been experimenting with ways to wear a black blazer. I've spotted lots of pictures of Olivia Palermo recently wearing one, so I dug out my old school blazer and changed the buttons on it.



(I prefer these lovely grey ankle boots from Lotus with this outfit, as above, but I swopped and changed with the black ones from Schuh)

Aaah. I really like this picture.

Wearing: Grey Boots-Lotus. Black boots:Schuh. Bag: Primark. T-shirt: Sainsbury's Basics! Necklace: Valentine's Present from Ollie <3 Blazer: Next

Much love,

Emma xox

No comments:

Post a Comment