Thursday 8 April 2010

I've found a new site




Check these out:


Heart print jersey leggings £10


Daisy Sleeveless Dress £20

I'm after a pair of heels just like these:



Patent multi strap heels with zip front £20

Oh, I've just noticed! My first three items would actually make a pretty good outfit together, don't you think!


Floral print leggings £10

Now I don't know about you but I've seen plenty of floral leggings. To me these are just as nice as any I've found in cream and grey, and are much cheaper!

There are so many lovely things on this website, but I just posted my favourites.

Happy shopping!

Much love,

Emma

x x x

1 comment:

  1. That dress is really pretty, and i can soooo see you wearing those floral tights!
    I can see you spending quite a lot on this site hehehe
    Loves xxx

    ReplyDelete